Flash Memory: “Flash” is a memory; Data storage, so that the data are stored in it without even being operational, data can be deleted, rewritten at any time, and flash memory is found in several types of devices, including Cell phones, tablets, cameras, plus…
Flash memory has the advantage of being small, withstanding shocks; They do not contain any mechanical pieces in them, and they can be separated from the device without deleting the information in them, all of which makes them practical and worthy of use; It’s used to move files, like photos, videos, other computers, and it can also be stored…
Most often, the storage capacity of USB memory is 8 gigabytes to 64 gigabytes, but there may also be other capacity, but it is not available as much, such as at less than 8 gigabytes, or more than 64 gigabytes, as the USB memory supports the USB 3000 interface. A 2048 gigabyton can be rewritten…
Format the USB drive
Memory setup (English: Formatting is the process in which a memory (or storage device) is prepared, ready for use by the operating system, by deleting all data on it, and then installing what is known as a file system: Filesystem).
The file system: Is the way in which files are stored, named in the middle of storage, so that they can be retrieved at any time, and files are placed (in most known file systems) in what is known as folders (English: Directories, sub-volumes (English: Subdirectories, and the file system can also record information…
- When setting up a flash memory (USB) through a Windows operating system, there are three options for the file system to be memory configured:
- NTFS is the basic system in the Windows operating system, and is recommended for use if memory will always be used on Windows.
- FAT32 is a system supported by most operating systems, devices, such as video game devices.
- It is very similar to FAT32, but is dedicated to external hard drives: External hard drives).
How to configure (Format) memory
To configure flash memory (USB) in the Windows operating system , the following steps are followed:
- Connect the flash piece to the USB entry in the computer.
- Choose THIS PC option, known as a computer or through the “Start” list, compresses the icon that represents a computer.
- Right button from mouse on icon…
If the traditional method of creating flash memory is not successful, other methods can be experimented within the Windows operating system; To correct the imbalance, including
- Move to Disk Management; To ensure that the computer may recognize the flash piece, this is done by pressing the “Start” button in the keyboard simultaneously with pressing the “R” button, and then inserting the phrase “diskmgmt.msc,” and if the flash piece is named in the storage media menu, it can be configured, by pressing it using the right button.
If none of the previous means is successful, the USB can be redefined as follows:
- Pressing the “Start” button in the keyboard simultaneously with pressing the “R” button, and then inserting the words “devmgmt.” To open Device Manager.
- Pressing the right button in the mouse on the flash memory name, and then selecting “Unstall,” through the Disk Drives section.
- Separation and reintroduction of flash memory from the computer; Until the automatic download of the program begins…
- The flash memory can also be attempted through the command router (English: Comand Compt) as follows:
- Pressing the “Start” button in the keyboard simultaneously with pressing the “R” button, and then inserting the words “cmd.”
- Enter the command “diskpart,” and press the “Enter” button on the keyboard.
- Enter the command “list disk,” and press the “Enter” button, thus showing storage media connected to the computer.
- Enter command “smooth disk”, plus the flash memory number to be…